- Who is eligible to receive immigration benefits from my EB-5 investment?
- How does EB-5 work when investing through a Regional Center?
- What is EB-5?
- What are the protections and guarantees in Behring Regional Center EB-5 projects?
- Can I travel outside the US for extended periods after I get my green card?
- Can I include my family members on my EB-5 visa petition?
- When can I apply for US citizenship?
- Is EB-5 a passive investment?
- How long must I remain in the U.S. each year?
- What is a reentry permit?
- Can adopted children immigrate with me on EB-5?
- What is a New Commercial Enterprise?
- Are there any nationality restrictions for EB-5 applicants?
- USCIS requires EB-5 investments to be “at-risk”, so how do your projects have guarantees?
- What are the EB-5 Investment Requirements?
- Can I apply if I've been rejected or terminated in the past by USCIS for a different visa application?
- May two or more investors qualify for immigration based upon a pooled investment in a single business?
- What is the I-526 Petition?
- What is the USCIS background check?
- What Can Disqualify an Investor from Participating in the EB-5 Program?
- What is an I-829 Petition?
- What is a I-485 Petition
- Accredited Investor
- Partial Payments
Source of Funds
- Can I use a loan for EB-5?
- What documents need to be translated when filing the I-526 petition?
- Can I Use a Gift for EB-5?
- Can I Use 401(k) funds for EB-5 investment?
- I don't have $500K in cash. What are my options?
- What is the Source of Funds Report?
- 5 Things EB-5 Investors Can Do Preparing for Their Source of Funds Report
- Regional Center
- Targeted Employment Area
- Job Creation
- EB-2 / EB-3
What are the protections and guarantees in Behring Regional Center EB-5 projects?
Below is a list of various protections and guarantees that Behring has offered in its EB-5 projects. Every project is different and the EB-5 investor should see each specific project’s offering documents for details.
I-526 Money Back Guarantee
This guarantee ensures that the EB-5 investors I-526 petition will be approved or the EB-5 investor is refunded 100% of their EB-5 capital and administrative fees.
Break Ground Guarantee
This guarantee permits that the project is fully funded and nothing but procedural items remain in order to start construction. The projects ownership and developer are committed to pushing forward and starting construction.
Construction Completion Guarantee
The Construction Completion Guarantee is when the project, its developer or it’s ownership guarantees that the project will be completed. It will not have risk of being partially built, abandoned or fail to finish its construction. This is a tremendous protection for EB-5 investors knowing that if their money comes out of escrow and is invested into the project, the asset that would be their security absolutely will be finished.
Indirect Job Creation Guarantee
The project guarantees that it has indirect job creation as its primary method to meet the investors minimum investment requirement. Indirect jobs are reliable, highly transparent and far less risky from a USCIS approval perspective. Behring Regional Center EB-5 projects typically uses RIMS-II in its economic analysis to show sufficient job creation.
Corporate Repayment Guarantee
The Corporate Repayment Guarantee ensures that the EB-5 investor will be repaid at the end of the investment. The Corporate Repayment Guarantee typically is secured by the developer, their balance sheet or other assets that will ensure repayment of the EB-5 investors funds. Corporate Repayment Guarantees are likely only associated with loan style investments.