How to Invest

How Do I Invest to get an EB-5 visa?

If you are investing in a Behring Regional Center EB-5 project, this is a quick explanation of the process to invest in one of our EB-5 projects.

What EB-5 investors need to have invest to get an EB-5 Visa:

  1. You need to have $800,000 ($1.05 million for non-TEA) available to invest;
  2. You need to be able to show the lawful source of the capital investment available;
  3. You will need to pay fees to various service providers including USCIS, immigration attorney’s the Regional Center Sponsor etc. (Maximum estimate of ~$95,000 total) Sometimes discounts are available if you speak with us directly and discuss your case;
  4. You need to be able to wait about 24 months to get I-526E approval and then 4-6 months to receive the greencard1; investors who are currently in the U.S. on another visa such as H1-B can concurrently file the I-526E and I-485 applications, and potentially get their EAD/AP in about 100 days .
  5. You will need to pass normal government background checks for criminal, political or financial activities in your personal history;
  6. You will need to have accredited investor status.

What EB-5 Investors need to do to invest in our EB-5 project to get an EB-5 visa:

  1. Setup an initial consultation with Behring to discuss your case;
  2. Provide your financial information to Behring to show you meet accredited investor requirements;
  3. Request your EB-5 project offering documents and read them fully. Ask questions as needed;
  4. Sign the subscription documents for the EB-5 project;
  5. Transfer the capital investment to the EB-5 Limited Partnership’s account and administrative fees to the General Partner’s account;
  6. Hire an immigration attorney (Behring and BRC can recommend qualified immigration attorneys if needed);
  7. Create a source of funds report;
  8. File your I-526E petition through our immigration attorney.

Have you picked a project? See our available EB-5 project opportunities now!

Ready to Invest in an EB-5 Project? We can Help! Contact Us Now.