Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have $800,000 ($1.05 million for non-TEA) to invest for around 5 years?
- Do I meet Do I meet the Accredited Investor Status Requirement?
- Do I have cash available for USCIS Fees, Attorney Fees, and Administrative Fees?
- Can I accept that USCIS needs potentially 30 months to approve and deliver my green card?
- Do I like the thought that my investment is secured by ownership of residential apartments in the San Francisco Bay Area?
If you answered YES to all these questions, you should be eligible for EB-5 and our EB-5 projects should work for you!
Do you want all the information on what it takes to complete an EB-5 investment? Fill in the form and we will deliver you the full EB-5 Information package!
ARE YOU FULLY READY FOR EB-5 INVESTMENT NOW?
1. Please complete this questionnaire completely.
Enter “N/A” if any question is not applicable. Please do not leave blanks.
- Complete this questionnaire for the primary applicant and any spouse or dependents who you anticipate will be included in the final EB-5 petition to US Citizenship and Immigration Services.
2. Passport copies
- Attach a legible copy of the photo page of the primary applicant’s passport.
- If this questionnaire includes the primary applicant’s spouse and/or children, also attach a legible copy of the photo page of each dependent’s passport.
- If the signature page is separate from the photo page on any applicant’s passport, also attach a legible copy of the signature page.