Join Our Mailing List
"*" indicates required fields
The Graduate Project Status
Site Photo Gallery
Site Photo Gallery
Go See The Site
Tips For Your Site Visit
- See the List of City of San Jose Parking for Garage locations
- 2nd Street lot (between East San Carlos and East San Salvador Street)
- Valley Title Parking Lot (2nd Street, across from the project site)
- Outside of Cinnaholic (115 E San Carlos St, San Jose, CA 95112)
- When visiting near the project site, be mindful of construction equipment and vehicles.
- Traffic is typically heavy in and around San Jose during commuting hours (Monday – Friday: 6 AM to 10 AM, 4 PM to 7 PM). If possible, we recommend visiting the project site on a Saturday or Sunday in the morning or early afternoon to avoid freeway traffic on the way to or from of San Jose.
- If you have any questions before, during, or after your site visit, call 925 575 9634 to get in touch with a member of our team.
Still Confused? We Can Help!
Our team will help you to begin planning your source of funds and prepare you for the next steps to move forward with an immigration attorney to file your I-526 petition.
Our team works with highly experienced immigration attorneys and will make recommendations for immigration firms that specialize specifically in EB-5.
Our team will guide you through our three investment strategy profiles to help you to find your perfect balance of risk and return.
Our expert team will help you to determine which EB-5 project best aligns with your personal investment goals.
Schedule an appointment with a member of our team to discuss your child’s risk of “aging out” and what options are available to you.
Already in the U.S. on a temporary visa? Unsure if your current visa is compatible with EB-5? Our team will help you to determine if your current visa allows for “dual intent”.