EB-5 Regional Center Program Extended Through March 23rd, 2018
EB-5 Program Extended Through March 23rd, 2018: Do not Miss your Chance to Invest in EB-5
The EB-5 Regional Center program has been extended through March 23rd, 2018 as part of another continuing resolution proposed February 7th, 2018.
After much debate, the U.S. Senate negotiated and passed a continuing resolution funding the government and federal programs, such as EB-5, until March 23rd along with with a two-year budget agreement for fiscal years 2018 and 2019. The extended debate did exceed the previous continuing resolution time extension of midnight February 8th that resulted in a lapse of Appropriations (government shut-down).
The U.S. Senate voted 71-28 on the morning of February 9th to approve the budget agreement and several hours later the House of Representatives approved the agreement 240-186. The President signed the agreement into law after a 8-hour lapse in Appropriations.
You may get one final chance to file an I-526 petition at the $500,000 level before it changes forever.
The Continuing Resolution will only last 6 weeks, until March 23rd, 2018. The EB-5 Regional Center Program will continue until the expiration of the latest Continuing Resolution.
We will be able to accept investors into our EB-5 projects only for a limited time.
There are only 5 remaining investor subscription slots for our Madison Park project.
- The Madison Park Fund Project Has Already Created 140 Jobs
- P.E. Gallot (Formally Gallot Lofts) Model Units Completed
- P.E. Gallot First Move-Ins Scheduled for March 2nd
It is an extremely rare opportunity to join an EB-5 project so far along in its development cycle.
The Madison Park EB-5 project is an ideal opportunity for anyone who is looking for an EB-5 project that offers a tremendous amount of security, has already started construction and has a highly successful EB-5 strategy that has resulted in 100% approval history from USCIS on all BRC EB-5 projects. Contact us immediately to get your EB-5 process started.
We Can Expedite an I-526 filing for You
- We have 100% approval record on all previous EB-5 investor petitions adjudicated by USCIS
- No Investor has ever been denied
- We can expedite an I-526 filing in 3 business days.
- The fastest I-526 petition we have ever filed took 3 business days to complete. Schedule a Consultation with One Of Our EB-5 Expert Today
What do I need to Invest?
- Valid Passport
- Source of funds documentation showing the source of your funds i.e. tax returns, W-2’s, investment statements, bank statements, real estate ownership information.
- Fees (Negotiable initial amount in order to file your I-526 Petition)
Contact us Now