- Who is eligible to receive immigration benefits from my EB-5 investment?
- How does EB-5 work when investing through a Regional Center?
- What is EB-5?
- What are the protections and guarantees in Behring Regional Center EB-5 projects?
- Can I travel outside the US for extended periods after I get my green card?
- Can I include my family members on my EB-5 visa petition?
- When can I apply for US citizenship?
- Is EB-5 a passive investment?
- How long must I remain in the U.S. each year?
- What is a reentry permit?
- Can adopted children immigrate with me on EB-5?
- What is a New Commercial Enterprise?
- Are there any nationality restrictions for EB-5 applicants?
- USCIS requires EB-5 investments to be “at-risk”, so how do your projects have guarantees?
- What are the EB-5 Investment Requirements?
- Can I apply if I've been rejected or terminated in the past by USCIS for a different visa application?
- May two or more investors qualify for immigration based upon a pooled investment in a single business?
- What is the I-526 Petition?
- What is the USCIS background check?
- What Can Disqualify an Investor from Participating in the EB-5 Program?
- What is an I-829 Petition?
- What is a I-485 Petition
- Accredited Investor
- Partial Payments
Source of Funds
- Can I use a loan for EB-5?
- What documents need to be translated when filing the I-526 petition?
- Can I Use a Gift for EB-5?
- Can I Use 401(k) funds for EB-5 investment?
- I don't have $500K in cash. What are my options?
- What is the Source of Funds Report?
- 5 Things EB-5 Investors Can Do Preparing for Their Source of Funds Report
- Regional Center
- Targeted Employment Area
- Job Creation
- EB-2 / EB-3
Can I make a partial payment of my $500,000 investment to get started?
USCIS permits a ramping up period of the investment. This means the entire investment amount is not required at the time of applying for the EB-5 visa.
- The EB-5 investor does need to demonstrate the availability of funds as well as a commitment to invest the full investment amount on a determinate schedule. Simply intending to invest or planning to invest in the future without a present commitment will not qualify an investor for EB-5.
- Schedule a call with a Behring Companies representative to discuss Partial Capital Contributions and learn how you can phase your EB-5 investment over time.