- Who is eligible to receive immigration benefits from my EB-5 investment?
- How does EB-5 work when investing through a Regional Center?
- What is EB-5?
- What are the protections and guarantees in Behring Regional Center EB-5 projects?
- Can I travel outside the US for extended periods after I get my green card?
- Can I include my family members on my EB-5 visa petition?
- When can I apply for US citizenship?
- Is EB-5 a passive investment?
- How long must I remain in the U.S. each year?
- What is a reentry permit?
- Can adopted children immigrate with me on EB-5?
- What is a New Commercial Enterprise?
- Are there any nationality restrictions for EB-5 applicants?
- USCIS requires EB-5 investments to be “at-risk”, so how do your projects have guarantees?
- What are the EB-5 Investment Requirements?
- Can I apply if I've been rejected or terminated in the past by USCIS for a different visa application?
- May two or more investors qualify for immigration based upon a pooled investment in a single business?
- What is the I-526 Petition?
- What is the USCIS background check?
- What Can Disqualify an Investor from Participating in the EB-5 Program?
- What is an I-829 Petition?
- What is a I-485 Petition
- Accredited Investor
- Partial Payments
Source of Funds
- Can I use a loan for EB-5?
- What documents need to be translated when filing the I-526 petition?
- Can I Use a Gift for EB-5?
- Can I Use 401(k) funds for EB-5 investment?
- I don't have $800K in cash. What are my options?
- What is the Source of Funds Report?
- 5 Things EB-5 Investors Can Do Preparing for Their Source of Funds Report
- Regional Center
- Targeted Employment Area
- Job Creation
- EB-2 / EB-3
What is the Source of Funds Report?
The Source of Funds Report is a vital part of your I-526 petition that provides USCIS evidence of the lawful source and path of your EB-5 investment funds.
The SOF report is typically prepared by your immigration attorney or accountant. If an EB-5 investor receives a Request for Evidence (RFE), it is usually due to inadequate documentation tracing the funds back to the source of their origination. An experienced attorney will be able to determine which sources are the best to use for your EB-5 investment. You need to
Here are 5 things you can do when preparing for your Source of Funds Report.